Fralock is an engineered solutions providerof specialty components and subassemblies using advanced materials for high reliability, severe environment, and technically challenging applications. We develop and manufacture custom integrated solutions. Established in 1967, we are a critical solutions provider to Fortune 500 corporations, government, and targeted OEMs in a variety of industries including Semiconductor Equipment Manufacturing, Medical and Life Science, Aerospace and Defense, Industrial, Electronics, and Energy. Fralock is headquartered in Valencia, CA with manufacturing locations located throughout Northern and Southern California.
To be recognized by our customers as a leading solutions provider of proprietary engineered advanced materials for high reliability, severe environment, and technically challenging applications.
To create value, profitably grow, and share our success with all stakeholders.
- Respect – We treat others the way they want to be treated.
- Integrity – We practice a high standard of ethics in our business dealings with customers, suppliers and employees.
- Responsiveness – We have a sense of urgency in responding to internal and external requests, and work proactively to solve problems.
- Excellence/Competence – We empower our people to continuously improve and execute high quality work.
- Teamwork – We work together to achieve Fralock business objectives by communicating at a high level, by listening and having clarity in our expectations of one another.
- Individual Accountability and Personal Responsibility – We do what we have committed to do when we committed to doing it.
- Continuous Improvement across all segments of the company
This position requires access to information controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), the successful candidate must be a "U.S. person" as defined in the ITAR and EAR (which generally means (i) be a citizen or national of the United States; or (ii) be a lawful permanent resident of the United States; or (iii) have been admitted to the United States as a refugee, or have been granted asylum, as specified under applicable law.
Dicing Operator runs diamond saws to cingulate ceramic, wafers, and various other materials in the ceramics industry.
- Running diamond saws to cingulate ceramic, wafers, and various other materials
- Setup and operate single and double-side SpeedFam lapping machines.
- Maintain all Equipment
- The ideal candidate will maintain all equipment (i.e. filters, water changes, blade, and flange upkeep).
- Maintain accurate inventory and ordering of wax, blades, glass, and other necessary items for diamond saw processing.
- Must be proficient with calipers and micrometers, as this role will require precision cutting to tight tolerances.
- A firm grasp of reading technical drawings is a must.
- Minimum 2 years of manufacturing or relevant experience
- Minimum 1 year of Dicing saw machine or relevant experience
- A firm grasp of reading technical drawings
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be a great communicator
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines
- Able to accurately follow detailed technical instructions
- Able to perform basic Math skills
- Able to work independently
- Capable of working on feet for the entire shift
- Proficient in reading prints and drawings
- Maintain a clean and organized working environment
- Machine Operator background
All offers of employment at Fralock are contingent upon clear results of a background check. Background checks may include some or all of the following depending on job title and responsibilities:
- Social Security Verification
- Prior Employment Verification
- Criminal History
- Personal and Professional References
- Motor Vehicle Records
- Credit History
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Fralock provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.